Our first session of Bound and Drawn, is taking place February 25th. We hope you'll join us. Are you on the fence? Here are ten more reasons to come out and draw with us.
Ten More Reasons to Attend Bound and Drawn
- A good deal: Two models, three hours of life-drawing, $20 bucks ($15 for students)
- Foundation: Life-drawing skills are important to practice, fundamental skills to creating art
- Venue: The space is beautiful! It's happening at B Town Sound
- Challenge: Take the regular challenge of life-drawing, then add rope
- Unique: Bound and Drawn is an unique, artistic experience
- Informal: Sessions are uninstructed, no teaching, no judgements, draw at your own pace
- Show and Hide: Show as much or as little work as you like, or hide it all. No pressure.
- Training: Life-drawing trains the eye to interpret gestures, emotions and spacial relations
- Freedom: Bring your own art supplies, come draw with whatever mediums you like
- Fun: Bound and Drawn is unique, informal and most of all, a fun evening!
Bound and Drawn
February 25th, 2014
7:00pm - 10:00pm
$20, cash at the door
Students: $15.00 (must show ID at the door)
B Town Sound
919 Fraser Drive, Burlington
For questions, confirmation of attendance: BoundandDrawn@gmail.com